Accounting and bookkeeping services for not-for-profit organizations
You do good.
We’ll do the books.
Not-for-profit leaders have a lot on their plate. From staffing challenges to changing regulations to increased competition for donors and volunteers, running a nonprofit is no easy task. Let us take care of the books.Request Quote
Here’s how we can help.
- The right people, with the right skills, at the right time – all at an affordable price.
- Monthly bookkeeping, Accounts Receivable (AR) tracking, Accounts Payable (AP), and payroll services
- A dedicated team of professionals with experience in NPO accounting best practices
- Assistance preparing year-end charity returns and NPO Information Returns
- Up-to-date financial records in time for important reporting deadlines
- Stakeholder and board-ready reporting and information
- Reduce the HR burden of recruiting, training and managing back office personnel
Enkel accounting and bookkeeping services.
Easy onboarding. Clear expectations.
Let us unburden you from back office functions so you can get back to your core purpose and mission. At Enkel, we make it super simple to transition your accounting functions to us, with little to no interruption to operations.
After we set up your systems, we design and develop detailed processes, guides and checklists. We train your team, clean up any backlog or outstanding work, and provide you with a process map showing key deadlines/dates in the monthly delivery cycle. Our team monitors the deliverables to ensure important details are continuously captured, and start a regular cadence of monthly process management and reporting.