Whether you're based in Canada or have an office in Canada, understanding your eligibility for tax incentives, including the Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Program, could mean more money for your business if planned correctly.
In this webinar, we teamed up with Kristin Johnson and Stephen Chan from KPMG's Corporate Tax Incentives team to discuss the SR&ED program and how it interacts with other tax incentives and grants (i.e. Canadian Emergency Wage Subsidy, IRAP, etc.).
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to calculate the SR&ED tax benefit
- Types of expenditures that would be eligible for SR&ED
- 2-step methodology that CRA uses to determine if a project is SR&ED
- How you can factor the CEWS in your SR&ED calculations
- Other types of government grants and credits for Canadian businesses