You can easily share your technology toolkit with the Enkel team with a few simple clicks. To make the process as easy as possible, we have put together a “Getting Started” guide to ensure your Enkel bookkeeper has the proper access required to view your tools. See below for instructions on how to share access to your Dext, Expensify, Stripe and Shopify account with your Enkel bookkeeper!
- Open the Account Settings menu in the top-right corner
- Click Account Details on the left
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Give Access to your accountant button
- A new screen will appear prompting you for an email address. Please enter technology [@] enkel.ca
- Click Continue
- Click Grant Access
- Click on Settings on the left sidebar and then Policies when the menu appears
- Click Group (if it isn’t already selected)
- Find your policy in the list and click on the title of the policy
- Click People
- Click the green Invite button
- Enter in technology [@] enkel.ca for the email
- Choose Policy Admin as the Role
- Click Invite
- Navigate to Business Settings
- Click Team
- Select + New User from the top-right corner
- Enter technology [@] enkel.ca for the email
- Choose Administrator as the role
- Click on Settings
- Click on Account
- In the Staff Accounts section, click Add Staff Account
- Tick the box that says ‘This staff account will have full permissions’
- Click Send Invite
- Hover over your name (top right) and click Account Settings.
- Click Update next to "Manage users."
- Click Add user and create a user under email@example.com. You will need to create a unique username.
- Update the account privileges to 'Read-Only', then click Continue.
- Click Done. Enkel will receive an email from PayPal to activate our account and create a password.
We will be sharing more information regarding how you can share access to other technology applications with our Enkel team soon. Stay tuned to our blog for more!
Work with Enkel!
Specializing in bookkeeping services for small and medium-sized businesses, Enkel streamlines back office processes through the use of cloud-based technology and a dedicated team of finance professionals. Whether your organization is located in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, or Toronto, we’ve got your back office needs covered! Contact us today to learn more.