Make informed decisions by understanding your financial statements
To fulfill their missions effectively, nonprofits need to maintain financial transparency, accountability, and compliance with regulatory standards.
This guide is designed to provide nonprofit leaders, board members, staff, and stakeholders with a clear understanding of the essential components of nonprofit financial reporting and the critical concepts surrounding contribution revenue recognition and restricted funds as they relate to these statements.
In this guide you’ll learn:
- What are the core nonprofit financial statements?
- What is contribution revenue recognition?
- Types of contributions and how they impact financial statements
- A deeper dive into restricted funds
- How restricted funds impact financial statements, and more
Download your guide and learn about understanding your financial statements.